• Administrator
  •  

Week 3 Notes

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

Enice20
Week 3 Notes

Post by Enice20 »

Last week went 3-2. Bitter taste in my mouth that Tampa Bay covered despite looking like trash for 3 quarters. Brady even admitted that the whole Giselle situation is in his head.
I'm just now looking at the games, so this will probably change, but I wanted to get my notes down first as usual.

Possibles:

Kansas City / Indianapolis OVER 50.5
. Mahomes has managed to keep KC successful while spreading it around a bit without Tyreke Hill. Kelce was barely involved last game and they still got the Win.Indy has probably been the biggest disappointment of the entire season so far getting blanked by Jacksonville last week 24-0 and miraculously getting the tie against Houston in week 1 after being down 20-3. Kansas City is very high consensus pick this week, and in order for the Colts to cover they're probably going to need to put up a lot of points. William Gay is suspended, so that's a hit to the KC defense. Michael Pittman practiced and will play which will be pretty big for Indy this week. I wouldn't call this a must win for the Colts yet, cuz Houston is 0-1-1, Tennessee is 0-2, and Jacksonville is 1-1. But if the Colts really need to get their stuff together with the Titans on deck for next week.
Indianapolis +5.5
vs. Kansas City. I guess maybe this is another shot at symmetry. KC is a top consensus play. In theory the Colts should have what it takes to keep it close. Great O-Line, great RB, good defense, veteran QB, and an above average WR (Pittman). This is a reach, but I've gotta put something in the board.

Buffalo -5.5
at Miami. Both teams coming in hot, but Buffalo missing some key players on defense this week. I think it's a possible letdown spot after Miami came all the way back to win last week, and -5.5 is pretty high on the road. I don't care how good Buffalo looked last week.

This is going to be a tough card this week. I'll be back later with updates.

System Plays (1-0):
Seattle -1 vs. Atlanta. Geno Smith is 4-1 ATS (0-5 O/U) the last 2 seasons as a starter. Seattle was embarassed last week. Atlanta got the miracle cover somehow despite being down 28-3. But that's been happening this season.

2022 Regular Season
6-3 Plays, 0-1 Leans, 1-0 System Plays

2021 Regular Season
36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans

2021 Playoffs
3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans (I'm not counting the SB props and alternate lines and stuff).

2020 Regular Season
18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans

2020 Playoffs
6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

2019 Regular Season
15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs