• Administrator
  •  

MLB 4/23

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

bigwinner
MLB 4/23

Post by bigwinner »

Michael King o5.5 Ks

King absolutely dominated in his last outing, taking a no-no into the 7th and sitting down 10 Brewers on strikes, to which he still recorded the loss as the Padres put up a goose egg in a 1-0 final. He takes the mound today against the Rockies who are horrid, almost White Sox level of bad. King has 4 pitches that he uses pretty heavily, with an occasional slider he’ll mix in, but we can expect to see a lot of fastballs and changeups tonight from him, considering the Rockies only have 2 hitters that are providing a positive run value vs 4-Seam Fastballs and Changeups from RHP. They have a team chase rate that is 5% higher than the league average and I see King staying hot and mowing through this lineup.

Blue Jays/Royals u8.5

Going with the under here in KC as we get Kevin Gausman for the Jays, who has been potentially kidnapped and replaced with a clone who has no idea how to pitch so far this year, and Michael Wacha, who is still grasping onto his 2015 season as a source of job security. How am I doing on selling this under?

When these two teams match up at Kauffman Stadium, the under has hit 7 of the 10 meetings. After starting scalding hot, the Royals have started to simmer and struggle to produce runs in some losing efforts, as they find themselves on a 3-game skid, and losing 4 of their last 5. As for Toronto, they have been producing pretty consistently on offense, scoring no less than 3 runs in their last 10 games, but with the wind blowing in from LF today in Raytown, MO, on top of what I expect to be better pitching production than yesterday’s game, I foresee this game being around the 4-3 range on the final score (in favor of Toronto), so I’m riding the undie here.