• Administrator
  •  

MLB 4/12

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

bigwinner
MLB 4/12

Post by bigwinner »

Reds ML (-126)

Thank you Chris Flexen for doing what Chris Flexen is supposed to do. Reds offense was too much for the Sox to keep up with. In today's game things shift back in the Sox favor pitching-wise with Crochet on the bump. If there is one bright spot on the White Sox this year it’s Garret Crochets left arm. He has 3 starts on the season going against the Tigers, Braves, and Royals. All very grind it out low scoring affairs that ultimately the Sox lost 2 of 3 and the lone win was 3-2 over the Braves on a cold Chicago night. Since then, the Sox only have 1 other outright win on the season. The pitcher for the Reds is Nick Lodolo and he actually doesn’t have a start this regular season. Funny enough the last game he started was against the Sox back in May of last year. That was so long ago and the roster for the Sox is almost entirely different than what he faced so the stats are negligible. What I do still know is even if Crochet keeps shoving the way he does, he is not always getting the run support. I’ve mentioned it in every post now but Louis Robert Jr, Eloy Jimenez, and Yoan Moncada are all still on the IL right now which is a ton of offense. I like the Reds to keep it tight here and if they can get a hold of Crochets pitches at all they will leave the park. Plus you never know what you’re going to get from the White Sox bullpen. Reds win 4-2.