• Administrator
  •  

NCAAB 3/17

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

bigwinner
NCAAB 3/17

Post by bigwinner »

Temple +6.5

They’re in the middle of an unlikely run. Not expected to even make it out of the first round of their conference tourney. Sure, UAB beat them 10 days ago by like 30 but Temple is currently hot, while UAB hasn’t really had to break a sweat this post-season. A lot of the public will be on UAB because they just recently destroyed Temple and because they are a much higher seed. There’s just something about a team that isn’t supposed to be here, they have nothing to lose, and everything to gain here. I believe UAB will be playing with a little bit of an inferiority mindset today about Temple. This in my mind, makes Temple a very dangerous team today.

Florida +5.5

Florida is scoring at will lately and is averaging 94 points a game in this SEC tourney. They’ve also been disrespected by the TOP 25 committees for about 2-3 weeks now (peep all those Alabama drubbings they’ve handed out recently while Bama has barely fallen and UF is given 0 respect).The top 25 teams have faired rather awful so far this March Madness. I’m going with that trend again today, in a game that I think UF wins outright give me the +5.5.

VCU -2

Duquesneas has beaten VCU in both regular season matchups this season. Both teams play terrific defense and slow-paced offense. It’s damn near impossible to beat a team 3 straight in a single season, and that’s the logic I’m going with today. This game seems to be a pure tossup. One thing I’m taking away from this, in the last matchup, VCU was without their top scorer. VCU should come into this one with a massive chip on its shoulder, but we must remember, both of these teams are playing for the NCAA tourney today, neither are guaranteed entry and need this win to advance. It’s going to be physical and gritty but Im sticking with the commonwealth