• Administrator
  •  

NCAAB 1/28

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

bigwinner
NCAAB 1/28

Post by bigwinner »

SJSU (+12.5) over SDSU

The Spartans are number 1 in the Mountain West ATS at 14-6 including 6-2 on the road ATS. Meanwhile, the Aztecs are 2-6 at home ATS. I love the Spartans here to cover and frustrate SDSU.

Nevada (+1.5) over UNLV

I think Nevada is a straight-up better team than UNLV and playing firmly on the tournament bubble should have the Pack fired up on this one. Also UNLV is 3-7 at home ATS. I'll take Nevada to win this ball game against their mortal enemy on the road. I also like the ML here if you want a boosted payout!

Arizona St. (+3.5) over Washington St.

Wazzu is a tough team to beat on the road. They took a ranked Arizona team to their limit on Thursday night. That being said, Arizona State is hurting for a win after dropping their last 3 ball games. They too find themselves squarely on the tournament bubble. The Sun Devils are 5-2 ATS as an underdog.

Princeton (+3) over Yale

The more I research this one, the better it seems to get. Princeton is just as good on the road if not better than they are at home (6-2 home and 6-2 road record). Their best win of the season has come on the road at Cornell by 7 points. Princeton is quite bad at covering the spread at home but boasts a 6-2 ATS record on the road.