• Administrator
  •  

NCAAB 11/30

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

bigwinner
NCAAB 11/30

Post by bigwinner »

Santa Clara -7 -110 and Santa Clara -3.5 1H

Wyoming just aren't playing at the level they should be, Hunter Maldonado is out for this game and their two prized transfers from USC; Ethan Anderson and Max Agbonkpolo have not been playing or meshing with the team that well. They have lost three of their last four and I predict they will struggle further with their lead ball handler out today. Santa Clara are a pretty formidble team and I actually think they win this 15+.

Tennessee and McNeese total under 133.5 -105 and McNeese team total under 50.5 -110

Huge Tennessee believer, #1 Defence in the country and both teams low in pace. 34.5 is a lot of points but I'll be very surprised if the volunteers score more than 84. (84-50 would be around what's required for the line and total to be on the half point.) Would love to know the last three to five years of Tennessee opponents team total over under. Would be willing to wager it's close to 60% under if not more.

Duke -5.5 -110, Duke 1H -3 -110 and Duke team total over 71.5 -105

Not impressed with Ohio State at all, I know a lot of people came away from the tournament and thought Duke were underwhelming but I think they severely underperformed (mainly poor shooting). I have a hard time seeing Ohio State holding Duke to anything less than 75-80. 80-66 final score.