• Administrator
  •  

NCAAF 9/24

Sports Handicapping and Free Sports Picks. Post your plays here. Free NFL,NBA,College Football and Basketball Picks!

Moderators: theone1324, Kenny981

bigwinner
NCAAF 9/24

Post by bigwinner »

MSU ML +125
Sparty is my team, my soul, mi amore. But like you degens I don't get my heart in the way of my $. Last week I chose UW knowing Big10 blows chunks heading out west. 3-20 record in past 15 years in fact. This week, Sparty coming off humiliating loss vs an unproven Minnesota team. Line swung 3.5 points! Even if you don't like it, take MSU for the value which may be best value of the day

Kansas -7
Kansas about to absolutely roll the Dukies. Blue Devils are ok but nothing to bring home to mom. Kansas Memorial Stadium is sold out and that crowd is going to be nuts. That fan base has had nothing to cheer for in 15 years and they're ready to unleash high decibels. Kansas offense looking real good. Jalon Daniels and offensive eye test alone shows me Kansas will dominate especially what they did to Houston (not to mention defense against Houston). Kansas big win already on road at WVU in conference = battle tested

bigwinner
Re: NCAAF 9/24

Post by bigwinner »

More:

Tenn/FL o13.5 1Q

Tennessee's 1Q over has been pretty reliable all year and hitting at least 14 has been perfect this year.

Tulsa/Ole Miss o34.5 1h

On the same path as last week, Tulsa plays very well in the first half. I expect them to put up some points in the 1h at keeping up with Ole Miss's high powered offense.

Rutgers +7.5 vs Iowa

Iowa's offense is suspect. A low scoring game keeps Rutgers close.

Washington State +7.5 vs Oregon

I bought the extra point to get on the other side of 7 with this one. But I think there is some recency bias on Oregon after their win last week. I'm selling on this team while they are high.

Vanderbilt +40.5 vs Alabama

Vanderbilt is finally putting things together on offense. I don't think they stand a chance in this game, but I also don't think Bama runs away with this one by 40 points.

Wake Forest +4 1h vs Clemson

I also like Wake for the game, but I feel like Clemson has a deeper team which may help come the 4th Quarter

Texas Tech +6.5 vs Texas

Another team who will get a lot of action because of recency bias. I think Tech makes this a game especially at home.