Paul Leiner

Saturday, October 31, 2020 
 2000* COLLEGE FOOTBALL 
 SATURDAY BANK ROLLER 
 Purchase by 3:30 pm est 
 6 Out of 7 Winning NFL Weeks 
 HUGE NFL PLAY COMING SUNDAY 
Only 39 Bucks

My name is Paul Leiner but almost all of you know me as Plein. When you have been around as long as I have and won as much as I have, people tend to just use your nickname.

Sports is my life. I know it all from trends to facts. I research heavily and it shows from my unbelievable stats. If someone in this business spends more time on this than I do, I sure would love to meet him.

Every game I release, I personally wager on. It is not just your hard earned money at stake folks, it is mine as well and I take that very seriously.

I have been involved with playing and following sports my whole life. I have consistently shown a solid track record in College Football, the NFL and especially College Hoops where I have DOMINATED

I have continued to hold up against the best in the unpredictable NBA and my NBA Totals are the best in the business.

I have not had a losing football season since I started on this site and that was way back in 2008.

I am a proven winner and I will make sure all of my clients are winning as well.

I have 12 years of winning on my side to prove that point